Before you send your application, please note that there are certain admission requirements to this training. To ensure high level of understanding and quality in the trainings, we have formed a list of requirements that each person needs to meet at some level to enroll. The requirements are as follows:
– Have practiced yoga, dance, pilates or Living Yolates on a regular basis for at least 6 months.
– Do not have any serious injuries or illnesses that will put you at high risk in intense circumstances (high humidity, heat, long hours).
– Have taken at least 3 classes with Mikkala online or a 8 week in-person course.
– Have set aside the necessary time for a comprehensive learning process.
– Have the desire to go deep into his/her practice, and self inquiry.
– Be prepared to show up in your life in a big way. Things will come up for everyone in ways you never expected, so please open your heart to the whole experience.
– Have the time for the whole course and be able to participate in all lessons. We only accept a minimum of absence during the training, unless there is disease and other factors at stake.